Okay, here's a fun game you should play...
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. My private blogger friend Krissy assigned me the letter T.
1. Tea. I never used to be much of a tea drinker until recent years. And even then, it was SWEET tea! Yes, I am a southern girl! But, I think that's also what helped me start packin' on the pounds! So as of recently I've come to appreciate just plain 'ole regular tea. The fact that it's 0 WW points helps!
2. Tax Returns. The very first year I filed taxes I actually owed because I worked for a crazy lady who didn't hold out taxes. How was I supposed to know? And it killed me to have to write checks out of my almost non-existent checking account to go to who knows where!
3. The All American Rejects. I absolutely LOVE this Oklahoma born and bred alternative band! And who knew they would become so famous. At least once a month I kick myself because this is the conversation that Greg and I had a few years ago:
Greg: "What are we going to do tonight?"
Me: "Well, AAR is playing at the Bricktown Brewery. We could go to that."
Greg: "How much are tickets?"
Me: "Ten dollars a piece."
Greg: "Hmmm....I don't really feel like spending twenty dollars tonight. Do you
want to rent a movie instead?"
Me: "OK. Maybe we can go next time."
Ummmmm.....yeah right. Then they made it big. *kicking myself yet again*
4. Titanic. When I was little I was fascinated with the story about this huge ship. I had a book about it and I loved reading it. Then when the movie came out I was in hog heaven. I already was a Leo DiCaprio fan, but this particular movie also lead to my current love for Kate Winslet. I can literally watch it everyday and not get bored by the storyline.
5. Theatre. Put me in one and I'm a happy camper. I don't care if it's a movie theatre so I can watch a movie, or if it's an actual theatre where performances take place. I am a HUGE supporter of the performance arts!
6. Thursdays. Remember those goals I made for myself? Well, Thursday has become my "deep cleaning day". So I usually clean in the A.M. and then I don't feel so bad about watching TV/reading/playing online for the rest of the day! Plus, lately the hubs has had Friday's off, so it's the start of a long weekend!
7. Thermals. Yup, I'll admit it! I love to wear thermal underwear if I know it's going to be cold outside. I know. Sexy. But it beats being cold
8. Talbott Photography and Tina Lanae Photography. Both are friends of mine, so I'm just spreadin' the love!
9. Tiffany & Co. I'm currently trying to convince the hubby that my next designer purchase has to be this cute bracelet from Tiffany's! I know so many gals who wear the necklace, so I wanted to at least be a little different....
10. Tide detergent. Can you tell I'm having a hard time coming up with ten "T" items? Seriously though, this is the laundry detergent that my clothes have been washed with since I was little, and luckily it was the same detergent that Greg used and is not allergic too!