I hate making New Years Resolutions, so, since it is now the end of January, here are my goals for 2009:
1. To put money into our online savings account at least once a week. This really shouldn't be a goal since this is the whole reason Greg is doing the job that he does, but, we have fallen off the bandwagon.
2. To apply for our passports. Because we never know when we may actually go on a real vacation somewhere warm and tropical! Actually, I filled out the apps when we were in OK over Christmas break and when we went to turn them in and get our picture taken the office was closed. Those apps have mysteriously disappeared. Maybe I should be looking for those instead of blogging since they do have some pretty personal questions on them!
3. To read all of Sophie Kinsella's books. Just because.
4. To write at least the first section of my book. It's going to have 4 sections instead of chapters in case you were wondering.
5. To loose 25 pounds. I've already lost 3!
6. To finish the Harry Potter series. I got a little burned out but I'm ready to pick up the pace again. Please don't tell me who dies in book 7!
7. To pay off our Gordon's account. Because my goal in 2010 is to be completely debt free!
8. To grow my hair out longer. Yes, I know this is technically out of my control.
9. To deep clean the camper at least once a week. Only because I have a neat freak husband.
10. To actually get the pictures that are taking up space on my laptop printed, labeled, and in a photo album. I'm dreading this one. I used to be so organized, but apparently slacked off somewhere around 2006.
What are your goals this year??