Monday, January 12, 2009

My First Award!


Wow! I won a blog award! Sweet!

After winning, here's what you do:

1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.

2. Put the logo on your blog or post.

3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.

4. Link your nominee to your post.

5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.

My Award comes from my friend Krissy, who I would post a link for but she's a private blogger. However, my awards go too:

1. Jesse's Girl

2. Lanae Photography

3. brandi girl

4. Tri's, 3 Kids, and Life

5. my28thyear

I'm bending the rules and only linking 5 because, well, I'm too lazy! ;)

5 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

Aw, hey thanks!! I'm so flattered that you think I've got a great attitude on my blog! :D


How are you enjoying the necklace, by the way?

Felicia said...

You're so welcome! And I love the necklace! The few times I've had the opportunity to wear it I've got lots of compliments and people are always amazed when I tell them it's homemade!
However, my husband has started calling it my penis necklace which makes me furious! ;)

Sheila said...

Hi Flea,
Funny thing with blogs, no place to just post a comment of any kind to you. : (

So...
Didn't know you were a Journey fan!! LOVE THEM!

Felicia said...

As in like a private comment?
And I'm not so much a Journey fan as I am just a fan of that song. I've loved it for the past few years! And of course I already knew you were a fan! ;)

HeidiTri's said...

Thanks for the award. I'll have to give some thought to who I will pass it on to.