Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up with Jamie again for her Blog Party!


















I'm loving that we started remodeling our upstairs bathroom last week and are almost 90% finished. (8% of which is all the painting and finishing touches that I have to do. I really shouldn't be blogging right now!)

I'm loving that I got not one, but two new pairs of boots! Here's a pic of one of the pairs!


I'm loving that I bought my first pair of skinny jeans. Now I just hope they continue to stay in fashion for awhile!

I'm loving that when I opened my mail box today I had a hand written note from one of my besties!

What I love even more is that she'll know I'm talking about her when she reads this! (In case you think I get bombarded with decent snail mail on a regular basis, I'm talking about you, ADeidra!)

I'm loving that yesterday a woman from L.A. bought one of my slinky bracelets!!!! (Order yours at www.blingonastring.etsy.com) I'm going Hollywood, baby!

I'm loving that tonight is the season finale of Live To Dance!

Happy Wednesday, ya'll!

3 comments:

PennyCandy said...

Very nice maybe for the next big awards show they will be sporting your jewlery. :-)

Sheila said...

Love th eboos. I never find any I really like or I'm too chicken to try them on or they have heals so high I'd fall over staning up. : (
BTW, we got the box from you this week. THANK YOU!!!
<3
Sheila

Cynthia said...

LOVE the boots!!