I know I live a very charmed life when the downfalls of yesterday included:
* Realizing that corell plates are NOT shatterproof. In fact, a mere 3 foot fall will result in thousands of itty bitty shards of glass all over my kitchen floor and even on the top of my oven (How did that happen?)
* Parker caught his finger in the floor vent for the first time. Crying and bloodshed followed. Poor baby.
* Discovering that my DVR decided not to record the last 8 episodes of Sex in the City. I'm sooooo far behind now!
* I made my *delicious* homemade apricot cobbler from scratch for the second day in a row, only to have it once again turn out horribly. It was like a scrambled egg on top. No idea what I did wrong both days.
* Using the last of the apricots I froze this past spring and not being able to enjoy them.
At the end of the day, I told myself: It could be worse.