Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Past Three Weeks

Have involved the following:



He likes to place his stickers on top of each other!


 

I have been dreading potty training for the past two years.  Luckily, it's not as bad as I thought it would be.  Parker is no where near completely potty trained, but he totally has the concept down.  Unfortunately I think the "fun" has wore off and the past few weeks we've had more instances of him standing in front of the potty and peeing all over the floor instead of sitting down first(fun times).  He also doesn't usually let me know before he pees,  but we're working on it.  I still have him in diapers, but am about to switch him over to pull ups once we use the last diaper from the batch he's currently using.  It's a big milestone, and hopefully the process will be finished sooner rather than later!

No comments: