Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So much to blog about....

But so little time to do so!!! In an effort to motivate me to blog here are some tidbits I hope to blog about soon!

*Thanksgiving
*My first Bling On A String Trunk Show
*Decking The Halls
*Parker turning 8 months old (because lets face it....he's not quite there yet but at the rate I've been going he'll be 8 1/2 months old before I blog about it)
*How badly I sucked at keeping up my New Year Goals this year. There. I've said it. Now maybe I can quit stressing out about the fact that I still have a few days to go and maybe just maybe I can at least cross off a few of them. *cough*yeah right*

:)

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Girl, I just now put pics from the CD card to the laptop of my oldest performing in his ensemble concert back in OCTOBER! I still need to blog about it. Now that's sad.