Friday, November 21, 2008

I got a Face Lift

Well, not technically me, but my blog did! Thanks to my sister for clueing me into www.thecutestblogontheblock.com I have been wondering how some of my friends manage to have the cutest blog backgrounds! And now I know. So (of course) I decked mine out for Christmas! And for your listening pleasure I've added one of my all time favorite Christmas songs! Enjoy!!! P.S. We're going to Pueblo for the weekend! Hopefully I'll have some awesome purchases to blog about on Monday!

6 comments:

PennyCandy said...

Have fun in Pueblo. Do you have snow yet?

HeidiTri's said...

I love the new look! It's very festive and fun!

KrissyBo. said...

Yes! The cutest blog on the block is my fave blog background site! :) I need to go there to find me a festive Christmas background!! LOVE yours! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! So festive!!! :-)
Kisses from Munich (it's snowing!!!)

KJ said...

Looks good! I just gave my other blog a face lift today.

Doohickie said...

If your sister reads this, hopefully she'll invite me to view her blog.... I had no idea she made it private and was wondering why she never seemed to update it! (Of course, if she doesn't want me to see it, that's a whole other story...)

-Paul