I've been tagged by amazing jewelry designer Brandi of Catie's Blue
How does this cyber-version game of tag work?
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
1. With the exception of my signature, I have horrible cursive handwritting. It looks like a seven year old's attempts at writing cursive.
2. I have a new found obsession with singer Jason Mraz.
3. I wore green contacts in college (when I could afford them).
4. My high school graduating class consisted of a whopping eleven people, including myself!
5. I cannot, for the life of me, whistle. When I try, it sounds like a fog horn.
6. Even though it is no longer on TV, my all time favorite TV show is Felicity. I have the whole DVD collection. And I'm talking about the college girl, not the "All American" girl.
7. I could easily spend a whole day in Barnes & Noble. Books + Starbucks = Perfect Day!
And I am tagging:
Krissy, one of my fellow retail merchandising college friends!
Paul, my cousin in TX (no offense to my other cousins, I bet you'll eventually get tagged as well!)
Rebecca, one of my fellow theatre college friends turned Nashville recording artist!
Brad, one of the other eleven members of my high school graduating class
Randy, another retail merchandising college friend!
Jessica, my amazing "kind of" step sister in law photographer friend!