Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up again with Jamie for her Wednesday blog party!

I'm loving that after several days of being horribly sick, my little baby finally seems to be on the road to recovery and is finally acting like himself again!

I'm loving that I'm hostessing a Celebrating Home party tonight!

I'm loving that tomorrow our friends Randy and Shannon, along with their little boy, Braxton, are arriving at our house and staying through the weekend!

I'm loving that I have about 18 episodes of Sex In The City on my DVR!

I'm loving that one of my best friends from college, Angela, is engaged! Better yet, I'm loving that her and her fiancee, Vaughn, are entered in the Crate and Barrel The Ultimate Wedding Contest! Please click here to vote for them! I would love to hear that they won this contest; they totally deserve it!

I'm loving that out of nowhere the other day my husband told me how much he loves how I look in my new skinny jeans and he thinks we should buy a few more pairs! (I wasn't even wearing them when he said that!)

I'm loving that the ad about our house for sale began running in the newspaper today!

I'm loving that we are having an Open House this Sunday!

I'm loving that I will be able to enjoy our remodeled house for about a week before I have to start packing for our move to Texas!

Happy Wednesday, ya'll!

No comments: