Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday



I'm linking up with Jamie for her Wednesday blog party again!















I'm loving this brown paper bag scrapbook my sister had one of her friends send me! I can't wait to put some of Parker's pictures from his fall photo shoot in it and proudly display it for years to come!


I'm loving that The Elks Lodge is having a chili and dessert bake off on Friday night! (I'm entering a chocolate chip bundt cake!)

I'm loving threadUP.com It's so neat it deserves its own blog post, but there is a link on the right hand side of my blog so you can check it out for yourself!

I'm loving that we are going to Durango this weekend with some friends! What I'm loving even more is that we will be staying in a log cabin for FREE!

I'm loving that this was a MOPS week!

Happy Wednesday, ya'll!

6 comments:

Emily Powell said...

wow! cute scrap book!

Megan said...

That is SUCH a cute scrapbook! I love it!!

Unknown said...

I love the scrapbook! I also did this list and had so much. Hope you'll come visit :)

xoxo
Kate
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

*Kelly* said...

The Elks cook-off sounds fun. I am thinking i need to make a chocolate chip bundt righ now!
Great scrapbook!!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

That scrap book is too cute!

PennyCandy said...

Sounds like fun. I love the scrapbook.